home & condo owners associations

Closing Risk Gaps for Dwellings of All Sizes

Apartment and Condo Owners Associations have unique insurance needs. With so many entities to consider — unit owners, property managers, boards, management companies, maintenance employees, and, of course, the structures themselves — the potential for liability is huge. Whether a hundred-unit high-rise or a small duplex with just two units, a master policy will insure the building and all the common elements under a single package policy.

A licensed Hilb Group expert has all the knowledge necessary to close the risks gaps through a comprehensive property and liability insurance policy designed specifically to meet the distinctive needs of apartment and condominium communities, including wind risk in Florida through a unique policy underwritten at Lloyd’s of London.

Get A Quote

    What Our Clients Think Of Us

    Related Products


    Most businesses have some liability coverage in their auto, worker’s compensation and general insurance policies, but to be fully protected an umbrella policy is essential. 

    Directors & Officers

    Corporate directors and officers are sometimes held personally responsible for the acts of their company. 


    A captive is a privately owned insurance company that covers a specific business.